Automotive Equipment Lease and Financing Options
Choosing to lease or finance your equipment with Protek allows you to adopt the latest automotive technologies without incurring the costs that come along with owning the equipment outright, including maintenance and repair expenses. Protek offers competitive lease and financing programs with flexible terms and unique structures to fit your business needs and goals.
Equipment leasing offers a variety of direct advantages to businesses looking to strategically manage cash, reduce tax liability and achieve flexibility in their equipment acquisition cycles. Lease terms can range from 12 months to 60 months.
Equipment leasing benefits:
- 100% financing – avoid the initial purchase cost and any interruption on free cash flow
- Lower costs – avoid costs of owning equipment outright, including maintenance, repairs and depreciation
- Conserve cash – save your working capital for day-to-day business expenses, business expansions, or unexpected business-related expenses
- Improved cash forecasting – with predictable monthly expenses, you can develop enhanced cash flow projections
- Upgraded technology – upgrade to newer models of automotive equipment or replace dated equipment as your needs change, without investing a lump sum upfront
There are specific advantages to acquiring your Protek equipment through an operating lease.
- Tax benefits – reduce tax liability since lease payments can be deducted as operating expenses
- Balance sheet management – an operating lease is not considered a long-term debt or liability and does not appear as debt on your financial statement, resulting in a more attractive balance sheet
EQUIPMENT FINANCE AGREEMENTS
An Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA) is another financing option that allows customers to retain ownership of their assets during the lifecycle of the transaction. This structure is very similar to a term loan with some specific advantages.
- 100% Financing
- Fixed rate financing – rates are fixed for the full term of the loan agreement
- No blanket liens– EFAs are collateral- specific and the equipment itself (and just the equipment itself) is the collateral
- No covenants – unlike bank loans, an EFA has no covenants that require your business to maintain certain balance sheet ratios
FINANCING OPTIONS WITH Navitas Credit Co.
Navitas Credit Corp is a leading independent equipment finance firm dedicated to delivering custom financing solutions to businesses just like yours. Protek has teamed up with Navitas as a trusted partner to provide our customers with equipment lease/finance specialists who will work closely with you to deliver a tailored equipment financing solution that meets your unique business needs and goals.